Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Army Post Christmas Concert 09'

Tonight we went to see the post christmas concert. I wasn't sure what to expect from the kids so I was smart enough to pack a snack and a drink for each of them. We also allowed the boys to pack their leapsters to play with before the concert started. (Smart thinking I know)
This is a friend of mine Staci Hutto and her daughter Natalie. Her husband is also in the Army Band.
This is a really horrid picture of the band playing but the lighting was so bad and there were these flashing lights every where's. Never the less the band sounded GREAT and as always I am so honored to be married to such a gifted man that can contribute to a good cause.
This has got to be my new FAVORITE picture of me and Luna.
It was a great night and the kids acted normal and were not out of hand TOO MUCH!!! ( well marv was another story but he never acts normal ESPECIALLY in PUBLIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment