Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its been a while since the last blog, but being a working (stay at home) mamma is hard to juggle. I finally found some time and pictures worth posting so here goes.

This is my oldest Savy he is now 5 years old and attending Pre-K. He loves learning and i love hearing about all the fun things he learns in school. This picture was taken before he got a hair cut so please over look the freaky hair.
Luna is now 20 months old and becoming just as silly as her older brother Marvin. I can't believe that she is going on two years old in May.
LOL!!! Classic Marvin, you ask for a smile and at the last minute he switches the look. I think this is called " puppy dog"
Luna and Marvin (hes almost 4 yrs old) Hanging out at the playground.
This a little girl that I watch in my home based daycare. Her name is Emily ( 2 1/2 yrs old) She is just like one of my own and so easy to take care of.. I like this picture of the 2 girls because they are always fighting like their REAL sisters, and for a few moments they look like the bestiest of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment