Monday, October 12, 2009

Long weekend of excitment

This weekend was a long weekend so we tried to keep the kids busy so that they wouldn't be BORED!! When our children are bored they are SO annoying. They ask too many question and I never know what the answer is and Savy is getting to0 old to fall for the fake made up on the spot answers. Regardless we did a bunch of fun things.

I blow up the kiddo pool that Melissa sold to us off her yard sale last weekend. Note that Savy is sure not to drown in the 2 feet of water. He's always prepared for anything.
We went bowling on Saturday after they attended a birthday party at our friend Shawnda's house. BAD IDEA!!!! Savy was all about going bowling. I actually wanted to stay home with Luna because I was so tired from sitting in the hot humid Alabama heat at the birthday party. But because I didn't want to be a meanie and sent Tony alone with the boys I ended up sucking it up and going..ANOTHER BAD IDEA!!! Luna wanted to run around and Marv wanted to slide down the tail of the kiddie bowling ramp. We only played one game thank god because that game lasted FOREVER!!!
Marv before he realized that the dragons tail made a good slide.
On Sunday we loaded the kids and went out to the Enterprise Park/Playground. Luna is getting so big and brave on the playground she loves climbing up the stairs to the slide (even though it takes her 10 mins to get up them) and then she'll slide down on her belly and then does it all over again. It's so cute because she screams all the way down. (HAHHAHA)
Marv on the other hand wasn't being so brave because he was super scared to hang off the monkey bars, even when Tony was right there to hold him up. At least he looks cool while screaming to let him down.

Today was the holiday so I we didn't have to work but it still turned out to be a busy day for me at least. I bleached my whole house, washed the floors on my hands and knees and Shampooed the carpets. I'm still doing laundry as I post this blog. Having said that I better stop stalling and get my butt in gear and start folding the clean cloths pile in the laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment