Friday, October 9, 2009


The month of October is Fire Safety Month..( i personally had no idea) but never the less I take advantage of the fact that this opens the possibility of a field trip for my little daycare buggers without actually going very far. So today Sarah and I load up the triple jogger stroller ( yes they actually exist and its so easy to push too) with the three smallest children (Luna, Emily and Landon) and Sarah pushes the Double stroller with the love birds ( Marvin and Ollie) Savy decides that he wanted to ride his bike. I usually walk with Sarah every morning anyways from 8am-9am So the kids are use to the walking. What the children don't know is that this walk is going to be better then any other walks we've taken. We're going to see the FIRE TRUCKS!!!! When we reached the Youth Center on Post, Marvin and Savy start screaming and getting really excited.


This is Emily, she is two years old an has been in my program since I started.
This is a group picture of all the other FCC Providers and thier children that attended the Fire Safety Fun Day.
Luna and Marv. Luna looks like she really is getting into the whole fire girl act.
Such a dang cute!!!! This hat on the other hand didn't make it home before it was ruined.

I am so glad that I decided to take the kids to see the fire trucks because it was a great way to make the older kids (Emily, Savy, Ollie and Marv) realize that fire safety is VERY important and Savy now thinks that he wants to be a fire fighter when he gets older. Last month note he wanted to be an astronant.

No comments:

Post a Comment