Thursday, July 16, 2009

Luna's walking

This little green frog is stalking our house. I first discovered this little guy in the storage shed off the garage. I put him/her ( not sure how to tell the sex) outside on the grass thinking that would be the last of him/her. Not a chance because a week later it was in my mail box. I wouldn't have minded it being in there if I hadn't been freaked out by pulling it out of the mail box with my mail. So once again I put it outside on the grass but closer to the sidewalk this time. Well it just keeps showing up everywhere and continues to try to make our mail box it's home. How is it you ask that I know its the same frog. Well unless Alabama has an infestation of 3 legged green frogs it's the same little bugger stalking us.

So Luna is FINALLY starting to walk!!! I got it on video for those who don't see her on a regular basis. I am super pumped that she is attempting to take some action on this, because she usually does the bear crawl with her bumbum in the air ( its really funny looking) and she didn't seem to care if she ever walked. But watch out world Luna is on the move!!!! Heres the video taken earlier today.




No comments:

Post a Comment