Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls best friend!!


Last night me after dinner and while Tony was recording in the bedroom, the kids and I went outside to enjoy some last minute play time. The boys weren't doing anything worth capturing other then biting each other in various areas all over their bodies. Marv went as far as to bite Savy right on the NO NO area...(PP) that sure got a reaction from Savy, because what followed was right out of a horror movie. On a better note Luna started to really walk not just a one or two steps but she actually walked almost across the living room. She even bent down at one point to pick something up and the continued to walk. I am so proud and DOOMED as well I know.

Heres Looney Tunes and her proud Mamma D
Shes so damn cute when she wants to be!!!

Well it was another good day we went to the board meeting and were in the end accepted into the FCC providers club!! I was so nervous waiting them to approve us. But in the end it was all for nothing because I love kids I'm sure that they saw that I wasn't a threat to anyone. After the board meeting me and Tony went over to the lending library to pick up daycare supplies for the playroom and what not. We placed locks on the cabinets and made the home as safe for kids as FORT KNOXS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment