Sunday, August 2, 2009

DiFonzo's Family Vacation!


After 22 hours and way to much fast food joints we finally reached or destination. We had a great family trip back to the New England lands to visit some family & friends and what a time we had. We didn't have a plan as to what we wanted to do while home and just simply went with the flow. The first week we stay in Standish, Maine with Tony's mom. We had the whole lake house to ourselves. The boys loved having the lake right there all week. The first morning home Savy woke me up because he wanted to go fishing, mind you it was 6am. I didn't want to wake up that early on the first day of vacation so I simply said "that the fish we're still sleeping and that he should go back to bed". Yeah that didn't work because the little turds response was "FISH DON'T SLEEP!!!" so chuckling to myself I said that well "you can't go fishing yet because the fish haven't had breakfast yet" and yup he had a come back for that one to0, this is what he said "I know the fish haven't had breakfast because I haven't gone fishing to feed them the worms on my hook." Below are some of the pictures I was able to retrieve from my super glued piece of poo camera I have. ( *Hint*Hint* to family new camera for X-Mas)
This is savy swimming in the lake one morning. Savy actually learned how to swim with out swimmies on during a trip to Auntie Donna's pool in Merrimack, NH. I am so proud of how big and brave he was, and see the smile that he had when he realized he did it all alone was priceless.
Looney Tunes and Me lounging on a lawn chair at the lake house.
Luna swinging on the swing set that her Papa Bill built
Marv thinking that he's a bob the builder with the tools that he had
Savy in the club house thats attached to the swing set that luna was swinging on.

This is only the first day of our vacation in Maine. I haven't uploaded the other ones yet. So stay tunes for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment