Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend FUn

This weekend we traveled to New Hampshire & Maine to visit family and what a great weekend we had!!!

Mama D & Looney Tunes LOVE!!!
Luna on the Playground
Swinging Marvin... Matt ( my bro in law is in the background)
We had a blast playing kickball
On the way home while traveling through the White Mountains we came across this fox crossing the road. I have never seen a wild fox up this close before. I was EXCITED!!!
Bored on the 4 1/2 hours driving from Maine to Vermont, I started playing around with the camera.. I really liked this picture so I thought I would share it with all my fellow followers.

We also met Landon who is the newest addition to the family. He was born 2 weeks ago and he is absolutely precious. I was to busy kissing and holding the lil guy to stop to grab my camera and capture the moment. But come Easter I will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment