Saturday, April 2, 2011

A day spent with my little sister and brother.

This weekend my little sister and brother came down to visit us. I was very sick most of the weekend but we did manage to get out to enjoy some free fun after I started to feel a little better.
This weekend was the Home Depot Kids Workshop. We made flowering pots.

Uncle Ryan and Marvin..My brother looks calm while assisting Marvin with his hammering. Thats quiet the swing he is setting up for.

Connor and his mom ( my sister) working hard to get the sides attached.
Luna all done making hers..I think she was trying to show me that it would make a great hat too.
Finished Project.
Before we left Home Depot I let the kids pick out ONE plant to put in their new flowering pots.
What a great day!
After the project at Home Depot we went to Pizza Putt again to play hard before everyone had to leave for Maine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment