Thursday, January 27, 2011

YMCA Weekend Open Gym.


Last weekend it was a horrible -2 degrees outside and I was in need of something to do with the kiddo's to get them out of the house since Tony was sick. Being the resourceful person I am I went online and found a link to the YMCA and discovered that on Saturdays they offer a program to the general public called an OPEN GYM TIME for $8 a family. The kids had a BLAST!!
Marv & Savy inside a tube that you can roll around in while someone on the outside pushes you.
A little floor hockey with a new friend.
Taking some time to smile for the camera. ( and yes we do look alike even more now that we have the same haircut.)
Luna's turn on the rolling tube.
Cheesing for the camera while cruising around the gym on a tricycle.
Savy riding on a toy I can remember playing with in the 90's but I can't remember what it is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment