Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Sledding We Will GO!!!


So I thought the kids would enjoy getting out this weekend to go sledding so I looked up places that were FREE and I spent 1 hour fighting with them to get bundled up warm. Finally it was off to the sledding destination. I would like to say that we had fun and it was worth it but I'd be lying because the fun only lasted a few times down the hill.
Marvin running after his sled and savy holding on tight as he zooms down the hill.
No Comment!! This pictures says more then I could.
Savy before he started to complain because his fingers were cold... ( mom knows best when I say wear warmer gloves)
Before heading home it was a quick stop at the swings to stop her from screaming about hating the cold snow.

I really want to take them sledding again soon this time with 3 layers of EVERYTHING!!! We all live and learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment