Monday, November 22, 2010

Burlington ECHO museum.


This sunday we went to the Echo museum down on the waterfront in Burlington. We have been meaning to take the kids a few times since we moved here since it is sooo close to house house, but hadn't. I'm glad we finally made the trip over because we had a ton of fun.

The kids fun cove, where the kids can play in the water and learn at the same time.
Marvin touching a real live star fish.
Mr. Bull horn frog.
This is a REAL turtle reaching its head out of the water. I have never seen a turtle this big, so I was a big skeptical of the REAL LIVING BREATHING part until I saw it blink!!!
I guess Burlington's Lake Champlain has it's very own lochness monster known as "Champ" note to self no swimming in the water for me this summer.
Puzzle time with Luna & Tony
A little help from Marvin
A smile to show how much fun we had!!! After the museum it was off to dinner at Buffalo wings and things. So yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment