Thursday, July 1, 2010

Savys Loose Tooth!!!

Yesterday Savy came to me and pointed out that he had a loose tooth! I was so sad to see that he was right.. :( Well this morning he asks me how he can get his tooth to fall out faster. I didn't want to tell him any of the secrets that I use to do when I was his age because I don't want his precious baby teeth to go anywheres.... After taking a closer look though I noticed that he has a big tooth already growing right behind it..STUPID MOTHER NATURE!!!!! I just about cried once I realized that he is seriously growing up and theres nothing that I can do about it... On the upside he has been waiting for this to happen because as he says EVERYONE he knows has lost a tooth already.. AND SO IT BEGINS!!! I still will pray that he stops growing so damn fast and just enjoy being a 5 yr old.

Heres that precious smile I have grown to love over the last 5 yrs...
And here is a picture of that damn intruding tooth on the bottom center..

No comments:

Post a Comment