Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom Fest 2010


The kids and I had so much fun this year at Freedom Fest this year..the weather was perfect and so were the friends that we spent the time with. Here are a few pictures in random order to enjoy.

Savy and Addison enjoying the music before the fireworks celebration.
The fireworks were great and I loved the fact that my new camera has a fireworks setting. I took a ton of pictures but for uploading purposes and because Im lazy this is all I have to show.
MArvin & Ollie dancing away the night with each other..
Me stealing me some Marvin love
Luna's baby who actually looks a lot like "chucky" but dolly is a great baby because she goes EVERYWHERE's with Luna but yet is always sleeping according to her.
My silly party animal!
Our very own Fort Rucker, AL's 98th Army band!!
Someone else stealing love from Marvin!! I think we all love to eat this poor kid.
This was taking before we all went to a BBQ before the Freedom Fest. I asked them to show me silly & this is what I got..We've met some really amazing friends here and It's sad to think we'll be leaving here in 2 short months...

Have a Happy July 4th!!!
Home of the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment