Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Moments Spent Over a Few Weeks

Summer time is turning out to be a bunch of pool trips and just enjoying the great outdoors. Here are a few pictures that I have captured in the last 2 weekends. Enjoy!!

Tony & Savy at the community pool!
A simple trip to the Laundry Mat to wash the big king size blankets ended in this close encounter with wildlife in Enterprise, AL
One night Savy went to a friend house to campout side for the weekend. Marv was so bummed that he hadn't been able to go too, So I borrowed a friends tent so that me and Marv and Luna could camp outside too. We had so much fun.
Same night but earlier enjoying the s'mores we made.
Me being a dork and taking pictures of myself while driving home from Wal-Mart. I really Savy in the background wearing his daddies sunglasses. Such a cute he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment