Friday, July 16, 2010

Lil Critters!

Yesterday the Army was hosting a little Critters Show at the PX Mall for FREE!!! I LOVE FREE!!! So I loaded up the daycare kids after lunch and went to see what kind of Critters we could meet!!

Staci Hutto, Myself, Natalie Hutto, B-Man, Luna, Addison and Marvin all getting really cozy with the huge snake at the show.
I can't believe that none of the kids at this showing were scared to be this close to a snake. The kiddo's were fighting to get as close as possible to this beast.
Me holding the baby alligator for the kids to see and touch. This little critter was so cute and sweet but I'm sure once he gets bigger I will want nothing to do with it.
Marv holding the baby alligator. I love that he decided to sport the safari hat to the show.

LOL!!!! this is when we first got to the show and Marvin realized that there was snakes being shown instead of cats and dogs..( another LOL!!) because he was seriously thinking that, thats what they meant by "lil critters" . By the time they got the show started he was over his freak out and was super pumped to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment