Saturday, June 19, 2010

Game Night.

Last Night we hosted a GAME NIGHT at our house. We had so much fun and it was FREE to us to do it. Well all but the cost of adult beverages we had. There is this really awesome website called www.houseparties.com that a friend had told me about. I followed her advice and I completed a short questionniare and I waited for the email confirming that I was chosen to host the Game Night. 2 weeks before the party I received a box containing 3 games ( catch phrase, taboo & Trivial Pursuit <-------(new game not even out for another 3 months)) 6 boxes of different flavors of Triscuit and a bag of herseys new dark chocolate pieces. ALL FREE!!!! I also get to keep all the games they sent me. All they ask you to do after the party is to write a comment of the product you were sent and post pictures on their website. I def. plan to host another house party again real soon.

A picture of the games and the snacks that were put out for the 17 guests that showed up.
My Team (Team 2) kicking butt in a game of Taboo. Final score 52-28
Ben Hutto helping his team (team 1) in a game of Catch Phrase.
A lot of us had never played Catch Phrase so this would be Mary Kelsey reading the directions on how to play. A great game for a large group of people and not enough table and chairs. WE played it in the living room all siting around in a circle.
Mary again and Tony enjoying the snacks. We never got around to playing the Trivial Pursuit game but we plan to get a smaller group together another night and play it.

I can't wait to host another house party and receive a ton of free stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment