Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Elmo comes to Fort Rucker


Today Sesame Street come to Fort Rucker, AL to do a live show aimed at the military child. It was free and well I love free so I packed the daycare kids ( 5 toddlers and 1 infant ) up in the van and we went. The show lasted only about 30 minutes total and it was so fun. I actually got a video of Elmo singing and dancing with his friends but for some reason I am unable to upload it to the computer so these pictures are all I have to share with all you out in blogger abyss. The first picture you see to the right is Marvin grabbing at Elmo..( note he's the one in the yellow shirt and a black cape) The other picture is of the characters dancing and singing about ways that they can be a special helper to their parents when one parent is deployed. Well thats all I have to say for today. Still wish that I was able to upload the video because the picture DO NOT do the show justice AT ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment