Monday, November 30, 2009

Luna gets a bangs!!!


Luna finally got her haircut for the FIRST time. We decided to go with bangs because her hair was always in her eyes if it wasn't up and she wouldn't allow us to put headbands or clips in her hair. So the easiest thing to do was bangs. I'm not sure how I feel about them though??? But nevertheless hair grows back and for the time being she seems happy. Although now that I see her in this picture I can't help but notice how much she looks like I did at her age.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of her tights and shoes she was wearing today!! She looked so damn cute. I got these pink shoes at the Dollar General for $5!!! let each kid pick out something that they wanted. Marvin got a cheap red ninja guy. Savy got a can of silly string and luna picked out the shoes. I tried to get her to get the plastic beaded jewelery that most girls go crazy for but not my Luna who is a shoe freak.

1 comment:

  1. She is SO stinkin CUTE! Girls are soooooo much fun! What will I do with a stinky boy??

    ReplyDelete