Sunday, October 18, 2009

Melissa's last playgroup with us!!!


For the last year a few other mothers and myself have been hosting playgroups has each others homes and it has been so much fun not only for the kids but for us as well. This friday we sent yet another mother and dear friend Melissa Wright off with one last play group. We went to Chuck E Cheese this time to let the kids run free.

Heres Luna's favorite party of the whole Chuck E Cheese experience... FOOD!!
Savy on the bike that doesn't seem very safe to me. He rode it 3 times just to spite me Im sure.
Marv Cruising with his buddy ChuckE!! Don't ask me why he has a pirate bandana on its what he put on that morning and refused to take off...again to spite me I'm sure.
The kiddo's eatting some pizza and savy in the back ground singing and dancing along to a music video..( note savy on the two tv screens above his head)

It was yet another fun play group for the fort rucker moms group, but at the end it was sad to think that Mel will never be at another play group again. She and her family are off to ALASKA!!! Having said that Melissa if your reading this. You have been a pleasure to get to know and I wish you and your family the best of luck in the future to come. XOXOXOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment