Sunday, August 9, 2009

Eventful Sunday

Today was not like any other Sunday at our house. Usually our Sundays are spend TRYING to do as little as possible. I don't even clean on Sundays (ok I do just a little cleaning) Well today we woke up late ( 8am) and make breakfast, I think I made the rugrats; eggs, toast and peaches. After breakfast Tony took the kids to pick up some need supplies.

Before lunch Luna had a friend (Nayla Brown) over to play for only 30 mins. I didn't want to push it because she has never had anyone over before. Never the less they didn't even play together Marvin played with Nayla instead of Luna. But they did at one point talk to the dog out the back door together.

After lunch it was off to the Post Churches Kid Fest. They had all kinds of blow up fun houses for the kids to play on. The boys because it was so hot enjoyed the water slides the most. There was also a free lunch provided as well. There was hotdogs, Hamburgers and Polish Sausages to enjoy.
Heres Savy going down the larger of the two water slides.
After returning home from the Kid Fest fun. It was time for Luna to take a nap. While Luna stayed home with daddy. I ran over to the Allen Heights new community swimming pool.
This pool is so nice and the kids really enjoyed it alot. So did I. Here Marvin is with Clyde (Nayla's big bro) while waiting for the life guards to take a 10 min. dip in the pool and cool off.
This is me and Savy while also waiting for the pool to reopen after 10 mins.

By the time we left the community pool it was time to go home a start dinner. I made Black bean soup and it tasted so yummy. After that I started freaking out about the fact that I start my daycare tomorrow and will be watching 2 little girls ( 4months and 2yrs old) also I have a interview with a parent that is looking for full time care for thier 2 children. (1 & 2 yrs old) I am so nervous. I know I'll be fine but that didn't stop my from getting on my hands and knees to wash and bleach my floors. Well all the deep cleaning is done, and it is now time to get the kids to bed and get some rest myself because I have to be up at 5am to start tomorrow long day of child caring. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment