Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a long week!!!


This week went by so slow. I've started the FCC Training Program here on post. Which basically the Family Child Care field. The classes started on Monday June 15 th and continue until Tuesday June 23rd. I love learning a new trade especially when it will benefit my children as well. But sitting in a classroom from 8am-5pm is outrageous. Plus I was unable to attend any of the usual play groups I go to. Monday was beach day and I MISSED IT!! Tuesday everyone went over to our friends Pamela's house for a pool party and Thursday was Burger King..Boo HOO oh and when I did get some down time I walked over to my friend Melissa's house to get her to fill out a Personal Reference Form ( stating I'm good with kids and not going crazy) (*side bar I AM GOING CRAZY*) Well anyways when I get to her house she informs me that her and another Melissa have decided to kick me out of play group because they well are SUPER MEAN LADIES!!!! But I know they are just teasing me and giving me a hard time about being absent all week and next. As for my little buggers this week, no matter how tired I was they need my attention and some time to play after being stuck inside the CDC (post daycare) so I tried to do some fun things with them so here are some pictures I managed to capture of them



1 comment:

  1. If I'm the "other Melissa" then the Wright Melissa is LYING!!! I would never, ever kick you out of the play group. But I'm sure she would cause she IS mean. ;0)

    ReplyDelete