Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Father and Son


I took this picture yesterday before playgroup and didn't even think anything of it until later on that night when I was going through all the other pictures I took. When I saw this one It made me smile because I love the way Savy is looking up at his dad. Savy is such a big boy these days and since he's starting school this coming fall, he has been talking about what he wants to be when he gets "bigger" ( savys words) like daddy (which he thinks is a teenager, because they get to do everything cool he thinks) well anyways he says he wants to be a cool army rock star like his daddy. Oh for those who don't know my husband plays the drums for the army (parades and ceremonies) and also is a sound tech for the army rock band. Yes the army does indeed have an ARMY ROCK BAND!!! They actually sound pretty good to. Well this is all  i have for you today. Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment