Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Splish Splash


Today was one hot Alabama day so me and the rug rats thought it would be fun to set up the slip and slide, they seemed to love it at the birthday party we had for Luna ( pictures to come later). Let me tell you nothing with my kids is normal.  first we loaded the sun SCREAM on as Marvin calls it, this is where it gets funny. 

Marvin then thinks that it is time to tan so he lays his Wall-E towel out and mind you it had to be PERFECT. He must have adjusted and fixed it a million times before  I was able to get a picture.

Savy thought that he need to show his little sister Luna that the slip and slide was nothing to be scared of  in this picture she doesn't seem to know what to think of it but in the end little Looney Tunes LOVED IT!!!

Savy then has to show off his mad slip and slide skills, in hopes that he can deem the title of a Master Jedi. I thought we were simply playing in the back yard with some water but to, Savy he was saving the galaxy from danger. I don't know if I'll ever truly know what a boy thinks because I'm always amazed at what they say and think.












No comments:

Post a Comment