Thursday, June 4, 2009

New mommy

Marvin last night stated that I was a mean mommy and that he wanted a new one right now!! Demanding little turd if you ask me. I mean come on one who else is going to let their 3 year old wear a monkey costume to bed. ( a costume that he wore for halloween 2 years ago). Ok so your probably wondering well whats the problem here, well the problem according to Marvin and the reason I'm a mean mommy is because I couldn't button the buttons that are between his chubby toddler legs. In the end he fell asleep wearing the monkey suit with a stuffed banana on his head to bed and yes I finally got the thing button all the way up.. LOL he looked so frigging cute and he legs were all scrunched up in the fetal position. I sure wish I would have thought to take a picture though oh well with Marvin there's always a next time.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't get a pic! That's something I would have loved to see...

    ReplyDelete