Saturday, April 21, 2012

Marvin turns 6

 So my middle child turned 6 years old a few weeks back and it has taken me a long time to finally post the pictures but life has been quiet crazy lately. Anyways Marvin this year wanted to have a Batman Party and me being the awesome mom let him dress up as what ever character from the Batman movies that he wanted..He picked the JOKER!!!! The party was hosted at the park down the street from our house and it was cold.( damn mother nature didn't she know that it was suppose to be nice out.) We also had to have it the weekend after his original birthday because I had surgery on his birthday and was not at all up to celebrating anything other then the couch and my coming out alive, ( I had an allergic reaction the anesthesia) Now on the the party fun!!!

Here is the cake I am going to attempt to decorate for the first time EVER!!! 2 layers of marble sheet cake with vanilla buttercream frosting in the center.
 2 hours later this is the finished product..Not bad for my first time!!



These were blank royal blue gift bags I bought at the party store (12 bags for $1.99) and then printed the batman logo and glued them on to ALL 12 bags for a little added touch. In the gift back was a giant choc. chip cookie, stickers, tattoos, superhero trail mix and the bottle waters that also have a cool superhero logo on them. 











Enjoying the yummy snacks. 
On the birthday Menu:
2 faced PBJ sandwiches
penguin tuna sandwiches
Bat droppings ( choc. covered rasians) 
Poison Ivy slime juice
cheese and crackers
robins chips and fire hot salsa 
cat woman claws ( bugles) 
*Mentioned food items above were ALL made up by Marvin*

                                      
 Taking a trip down the slide
 WHY SO SERIOUS!!! 
 These the smile I love..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIN. I can't believe he is already six.
 He wore his costume all day here he is dying easter eggs and putting a puzzle together. 

Even though it was cold all the kids had a blast with the fun games that we had planned. 
Mr. Freeze Tag, Vaporizing the bad guys with silly string and face painting. 
I really enjoyed making marvin's joker costume with him and it was funny how long our hands were purple after we dyed his clothes. 
* BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT*




No comments:

Post a Comment