Friday, December 30, 2011

Random Pictures!

I realize now that I didn't bother to take any pictures during the holidays!! BAD MAMMA D!!! regardless here are a few that I took with my phone.
This was a gift I made with the kids to give to Tony for Christmas. This is a free drawing in a white t-shirt. It was more of a funny creative gift then anything, but I think that every father needs one of these. The point of it is for the father to wear it and lay on his tummy ( while playing a video game, reading a book or just being lazy) and the kids drive mach box cars over the roads. Its a back scratcher and kid entertainer all in one!!!
Luna showing off her santa outfit she wore for her preschool caroling at the elderly center.
Luna hard at work making a pine cone ornament for the school holiday tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment