Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture Perfect!!!

The other day I felt like walking around Burlington, VT window shopping on Church St. with the kids. So that is exactly what we did. But I noticed while walking around that Down town Burlington has the most beautiful and creative ways of expression through the arts. So I pulled out my camera and started capturing it's beauty.

You don't see old fire stations like this anymore and this is still a open and working one too.
Leddy Park over in the North End of Burlington. I went for a walk with the kids in the morning and I was seriously ready to build a house here. I would love waking up to this view every morning.
To the right of the picture above. ( Leddy Park)
Wooden steps down to the water.
This creative piece of metal work was on the side of a church building.
I've passed this wall a million times since moving here but never thought to take a picture of it... I am so glad I finally did because I want to get it framed and hung on my wall at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment