Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PJ Story Time with Mrs. Claus.


Tonight we went to the University Mall in our PJ's to have cookies&milk with Mrs. Claus as she read Christmas stories to the children.
Mrs. Claus read 6 stories ( I was impressed because I was expecting maybe two tops)
Savy was even picked to sit with her as she read " The night before Christmas" I was so happy for him.

Im assuming Savy took this one when he had my camera and I know that it is blurry but that look on her face says " I am watching you" in a VERY creepy way.
As always Marvin making himself as comfortable as possible . Note the cookie on the floor! Yeah that is his and yes he did eat it ( don't worry I did my part by telling him not to eat it but he did anyways.)
Mrs. Claus was such a sweet lady and the kids had a great time sitting on her lap and taking the picture for me.
No trip to the mall is complete with out a ride on the highly over priced motorized cars.
We had so much fun and best part is that this is a weekly event for the children in the area every Wednesday night until Christmas. Monday night its Movies with Santa...

Vermont is the Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment