Monday, June 14, 2010

Spish Splashing at the Splash Park

On Sunday the kiddo's and I packed our pool bags and headed to the Splash Park located right here on post. It only cost $6 for all of us to get in and $10 for lunch at the Tiki Bar. ( Nacho's & Chips and an Ice Cream sandwich for dessert, I never said it was a healthy lunch but a cheap one never the less.)

Here are beautiful children. Savy is now 5 1/2, Marvin is 4 and Luna is 2. When ever I see them all together like this it makes me so happy and sad at the same time. happy because there turning in to such fun kids and sad because well because their growing up so fast.
Had to try out the water camera feature on my new camera that I got from Tony at Christmas.
Luna poolside enjoying the sun in her cute lil piggytail buns.
Marvin lounging in the pool..with a full body floating suit and a tub. There is no change hes drowning ever. He comes prepared.. also with all the crazy outfits he sports EVERYDAY I had such a hard time getting him to keep his wrist band on his arm that we got to show we paid to get in... Just goes to show Marvin is well Marvin so hard to read.
Savy WITHOUT anything to help him stay afloat at the pool. Last summer he learned to swim in Auntie Donna's pool and he is now getting even braver by jumping into the pool and giving me a panic attack each time he pencil dives to the bottom of the pool and takes his time to resurface.
Going down the big blue water slide at the pool. Marvin went down this too, but I was unable to get a picture because when you get to the top the measure to make sure your 3 feet tall at least and well Marvin isn't but when they told him he couldn't go down he ran ahead of the line and went down it anyways..LOL thats my boy!!!
This is the splash part of the pool..I like this part of the pool area because I can sit on my booty and watch the kids play with out actually doing anything..
Marvin & Savy playing with the water piano
Luna getting tired from the sun and playing her self crazy
This is a BIG step for Marvin..He HATES water on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment