Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Water Fun.

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!! Today the kids and I went to walmart while we allowed our favorite dad sleep in. We returned bearing gifts for our special someone and the fixings to make a big brunch. I let savy decide what were would make. He suggested bisquets with country style white sausage gravy, scrambled cheesy eggs, orange juice and bacon. After our feast we set up the slip and slide in the backyard and got all wet.

After playing for an hour in the pool we noticed that we had a new friend that wanted to play on the slip and slide.
Luna and her red headed baby playing in the pool
Luna being silly with the boys goggles
Luna loves the water and isn't afraid to jump right in face first.
Another shot of her
I usually don't slip and slide with the kids but today was hot so I let my inner child overcome me and a slipping i went. Marvin wanted to ride my back as we slide down the 16 ft of slip and slide.
Marv going down alone.
Savy is a pro at this now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment