Friday, October 30, 2009

School Parade

The day finally arrived!!! Savy all week has been super excited to get the chance to be in a halloween parade and wear his power rangers costume too.
Heres a picture of Savy and his best friend from school and fall soccer, Hudson. Yeah you see right their both going as the red power ranger this year.
I don't know who this little boy is but he was so frigging cute I wanted to take him home with me. He's woody from toy story.
Marv wanted to wear his blue power ranger costume to the parade too. No harm so I let him.
I like that these two were right behind each other. Good vs. Evil!!!
I couldn't resist taking this picture of this little girl. She has got to be the sadest Hannah Montana I have ever seen...( In more ways then one)
Savy and Hudsons again. The vampire in front of the line is Devon.

The costumes that these kids wore in the parade we so cute and thrifty as well. I had so much fun watch the kids walk down the front of the school to the scary halloween music.

No comments:

Post a Comment