Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just a random night at our house!

OK so today was an early morning even for my kids. Luna is usually up by 6am EVERYDAY! I wake up today while my husband is getting ready for work (yes he works even on Saturdays)at 5am and think to myself why is I tell Melissa that I wanted to partake in her Garage Sale??? Ohhh yea because I'm broke and want to make a few extra $$$. So I dress the kids while their sleeping still and make them to go breakfast ( dry cereal in a plastic bag) and loud them into the car. We head over to Melissa's who is to my amazement up before the sun for a change ( the Wrights LOVE THIER SLEEP) Well anyways needless to say I made $2.50 at the garage sale and basically sat there and talked and complained to Melissa about how I am super TIRED!! If anyone knows me I LOVE TO COMPLAIN ( to anyone willing to listen.) After the garage sale I head home with munchkins for lunch and I hope some nap time. ( NEVER HAPPENED) So stuck it out and now I sit here at the end of the evening listening to the kids fight over what movie they want to watch. Savy wants Ghost Rider and Marvin wants Fern Gully. They can't agree so I'm putting in Superman #3 for them because I feel like being mean and ruling the roost tonight..( LoVe bEiNg dA pArEnt) I didn't take any pictures other then this one. The boys wanted to do it so I let them. Well I think now I'm going to watch some TV and eat a whole 1/2 gallon of Rocky Road Ice Cream by myself, because the hubby is out playing poker at Oscars and I've only been craving it all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment